Contributor - Level 1

tc elecronics g major

Hi please excuse me if my question is a easy for you to help me,  but at 74 years old I struggle abit now  to take it  all in now., I have been playing guitar since I was 18 years old, I play in a worship band and have just bought a tc electronic g major , as with past effects i have owned it has been easy to move presets around to other locations , what I am trying to do is move my favourite preset so it come into default position when unit is powered up eg preset 1,  I have download the manual but I am struggling abit , Is there any easy way of doing it .any help would be recieved with thanks

stuart

stupots Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

tc elecronics g major

Hi please excuse me if my question is a easy for you to help me,  but at 74 years old I struggle abit now  to take it  all in now., I have been playing guitar since I was 18 years old, I play in a worship band and have just bought a tc electronic g major , as with past effects i have owned it has been easy to move presets around to other locations , what I am trying to do is move my favourite preset so it come into default position when unit is powered up eg preset 1,  I have download the manual but I am struggling abit , Is there any easy way of doing it .any help would be recieved with thanks

stuart

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies