What is Personal Information?
Personal information is data that refers directly or indirectly to a person this includes but is not limited to:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
We will only use such information when we are legally allowed to or when you give us consent.
This policy may be altered at any time. When this happens, any changes will be reflected on this page.
Collection of Personal Information
We will not collect your personal information unless you provide this to us voluntarily. You may withdraw this authorization at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete all your personal information on this site.
If you need more information, please refer to Chapter 3 of the EU-GDPR 2016/679
How we use your information
When we collect your personal information, we will always specify the purpose for collecting.
Any personal information you provide will be used with your permission to forward you brochures, magazines, etc. or to offer you certain products or services you may be interested in.
If you want to stop or limit our contact with you send us a request at email@example.com
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following:
- Affiliates or contractors who help with our business and are bound to confidentiality
- Law enforcement, judicial or government authorities for legal proceedings, fraud prevention, investigations into legal activities or as otherwise required by law
- Other business entities we may plan to merge with
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise Music Tribe across the internet.
You may be shown ads based on what parts of the Music Tribe website you have visited by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
If you do not wish to see ads from Music Tribe, you can:
Most browsers allow you to refuse or delete cookies. Find out how you can do this with your specific browser by clicking on any of the links below.
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
This website is owned and operated by Music Tribe Services PH Corp.
We are registered under registration number: CS201422110
Our registered office and principal place of business is at: 26th Floor, Centuria Medical Makati, Century City Kalayaan Ave., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines 1210
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org